A Quick Introduction

Hi, I’m Emily, an ordinary 21-year old with a love for food, cats and Netflix.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve been fascinated with climate change and understanding how human behaviours are affecting this planet we all call home.

We are so often bombarded with ‘doomsday-like’ news reports on how the ice caps are melting and global temperatures rising, but how often are we given practical information on how to change our behaviours to reduce our influence on climate change?

In my experience, rarely, and the information we do receive is always the same; turn off the tap when brushing your teeth, don’t leave lights on when not in the room etc.

Now, don’t get me wrong, the advice is good, but I think there’s a lot more we as a society and as individuals can do to make a greater positive impact on the environment. So that’s where I come in. Within this blog I’ll attempt to provide some useful advice on how to make small incremental changes to help us reduce our carbon footprints on this planet.


So, with that said, let’s begin. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts